The Math Olympiad programme of IPA , almost automatically gives the student a better and deeper understanding of the school mathematics in general. Solving a lot of math Olympiad problems gives the students the skill and experience for solving non-standard problems, where the students most have to think outside the box.
We are happy to say that IPA started Maths Olympiad coaching classes for kids.
Syllabus prepared by Expertise Faculties.
Benefits of Math Olympiad Class:
- Improve math skills
- Develop effective strategies to answer questions
- Become more confident test takers
- Students are trained for high standard Olympiad
- Weekly 2 classes for 2 hours each.
Refer your friends to join this program and avail special fee concession.
- My Math programme helps the skills in learners such as observing, identifying, comparing, classifying, inferring, predicting, quantitative reasoning, problem-solving, analytical-thinking, listening, speaking, reading, writing and more.
- It helps to identify a child’s capability and real potential that may help them survive better in today’s modern competitive world. It motivates students to endeavor for a better and deeper understanding of facts so as to enhance their reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Beyond encouraging an interest in mathematics, it helps prepare students for competition. Such contests run the risk of encouraging students to overvalue skills that aren’t nearly as valuable as the one asset a contest should help them develop – the ability to think about and solve complex problems.