CREATIVE ART INDIA
DISCOVER YOUR CHILD’S FEELINGS
Creative Art India programmes are professionally complete ,developed, and stimulating. They are greatly enjoyed by our students.
Our instructors are well-trained in this discipline. They make use of a wide range of teaching aids and colouring materials such as colour pencils, oil pastels, water colours, poster colours etc. to teach students the basic skills in this field and stimulate their creativity and imagination in the best possible manner. Many thousands of students in Creative Art India centres thus so far have enjoyed our systematic lessons and have cultivated a keen interest in art and craft, acquired relevant skills and knowledge and developed their creative and analytical thinking.
Creative Art India, from time to time, organize State level Art Competitions to provide an opportunity to all the students to develop their drawing and colouring skills.
WHY CREATIVE ART INDIA?
- The best after school activity.
- Unleashes the child’s creativity.
- Only once a week for 2 hours each.
- Imported pastels and other coloring material used.
- Professionally developed course.
- Taught by Professionals.
- Certificate issued.
- Exhibition of students works conducted every year – Art Beat.
- Competition held every year.
Some Fascinating Facts on Arts:
- Students who study art are 4 times more likely to be recognised for academic achievement.
- New research shows that art promotes creativity, self worth and social development.
- Art programmes are mandatory in countries that rank the highest for math and science.
- Arts teach children that problems can have many solutions
- Drawing develops hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness – abilities that engineers and architects use.
- Art develops kids imagination and critical thinking skills.
- Teaching students to be creative is a deliberate process, much like teaching reading or math.
- Learning to draw and think creatively helps prepare students for the future.
- Art teaches kids to imagine more possibilities
Development Benefits of Arts:
Improved academic performance
The program is for the age group of 4 to 12 years.
- Basic – 4 Levels
- Advanced – 4 Levels
- Professional – 6 Levels
- Duration per level – 12 – 16 weeks
- One session per week of 2 hours
- Two sessions per week of 1 hour each
- Students per class – 12 to 15
- Certificates are awarded on the successful completion of each level
- OILPASTELS – 30 SHADES & 50 SHADES
- WATER COLORING