The Course Instructor plays a key Role in our organization. They are highly professional and qualified teachers from IPA. Course Instructors are trained level by level in our Syllabus. They train students to develop Brain Skills, Mathematical Skills and to calculate Numbers in Mentally.
Who can become a Course Instructor:
- There are 13 levels of 3 months each.
- Classes will be held once a week for 2 hours.
- There are 2 types of Program : Regular and Elementary
- Elementary program is for 4 - 6 years children and
- Regular program is for 7 - 12 years children.
- For each level there are Teacher's Guidelines based on which Course instructors are trained by their approved trainers.
- This method has standardized the subject / syllabus and techniques of imparting knowledge and gives direction / guidance to various trainers, to translate IPA philosophy into practice.
- Training Schedule & Topics for each level training schedule is given session wise & topics are stipulated which includes class work / home work / written test practical test.
- At the end of day, home work is also to be given and verified. In case of one day level courses, CI’s are to be requested to send the homework Assignments completed within 2 weeks. In case of outstation CI’s , they can be asked to submit when they come for the next level training.
- At the end of course, written test as per relevant question papers is given & marks awarded. If CI’s get 65% min, such Cl’s are approved for teaching children & approval letters are issued to franchisee concerned.
UPGRADATION TRAINING FOR NEXT LEVEL
Next level training will be accorded to Cl’s after they pass the written test, practical test, and on completion of Home work of previous level. Also, franchisees are to ensure that CI's have taught at least 4 classes of the previous level before coming for the next level training.
Abacus Course Instructor fees amount is fixed and Nonrefundable and cannot be adjusted against any other payment.
National Grading Exam for Course Instructor:
- National Grading Exam is conducted by IPA for all Course instructors throughout India every year.
- Based on her/his performance rankers are awarded prizes by IPA at National Level Competition.