Ideal Play Abacus India Private Limited (IPA) was set up in 2003 by women entrepreneurs in order to develop the Mathematical and Brain skills of young children using the magic tool “Abacus“.
In the past 18 years IPA has covered several states in India and abroad and has a wide network of centers and students learning abacus and mental arithmetic. IPA has around 1400+ centers all over India with a strength of over 3,00,000+ Students. IPA has also spread its wings abroad and is present in countries such as USA, UAE, Australia ,South Africa etc.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified.
- One of the primary institutions started by an all-women entrepreneur team in 2003.
- 1400 +centers in India with 2000+ trained teachers and over 3,00,000 enthusiastic students.
- The first Indian company to receive ‘Premier Achievement Training’ certification from Chinese Abacus Association.
- The only Indian company to offer advanced Abacus courses; viz. Square root, Decimal multiplication.
- Certified host of national level competitions (yearly).
- International grading exams conducted by Guang Xi Abacus Association – Malaysia (yearly).
Mrs. Shaarada K.Sriram
A qualified Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant she is the Managing Director of Ideal Play Abacus India Pvt Ltd. Academically she stood All India 10th in Chartered Accountancy, gold medalist in ICWA (Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) and gold medalist in her bachelors degree B.Com. She was also State 2nd in the 12th Standard School Leaving Exam. She was the Best Outgoing Student of Stella Maris College and represented India for Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony in New Zealand.
She started her career as Funds Manager in Unit Trust of India and got involved in the abacus business about 16 years ago. Her experience in business affairs coupled with her experience in the abacus business helps her in handling the company.
“Our vision is to enable young minds to reach and expand their potential and to equip them to take on the world.”
WHAT WE DO
Ideal Play Abacus offers a unique two-tier programme that is structured based on the age of the trainee, viz. 1. Elementary programme for (4-6) year old students and 2. Regular programme for (7-12) year old students. IPA also conducts several state-level and national-level competitions for our budding learners at regular intervals. Distinguished chief guests including Ms.Kanimozhi (MP) and Mr. G.K. Vasan (Union Minister) have graced these occasions and encouraged our students.
International Grading Exam:
- Exams held in respective centres from Grade 1 to Grade 10
- International Certificate will be awarded to all Students.
- Trophies awarded.
International Level Competitions:
- Held in different countries such as Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia etc..
- Every year several students from IPA participate in the international competition.
- Certificates and Trophies are awarded for the students.
National Level Competitions:
- Is held every year in India.
- Students who have completed their Advanced level 10 and Grand Master Level 3 are awarded with trophies and certificate.
State Level Competitions:
- Held every year in various states such as
- Tamil Nadu State level Competitions(TSLC)
- Karnataka State level Competitions(KSLC)
- Maharashtra State level Competitions(MSLC)
- Punjab State level Competitions(PSLC)
- Rajasthan State level Competitions(RSLC)
During State level competition, Grading exam winners are awarded with trophies and certificates.